Monday, December 24, 2012

We Wish you a Merry Christmas!










It's Christmas Eve!

I couldn't let the magical season and night go by without wishing all my wonderful friends a very Happy and
Blessed, Merry Christmas!

I Hope you get all that your heart desires, and you spend the time with loving family or friends.  If you have your health, that is the greatest gift that a person could have, so treasure that.

I am feeling about the same, my legs are a tiny bit better, and I'm on anti-biotics again, so the swelling and other bad symptoms won't get awful like a few weeks ago.
I am enjoying the Holiday with friends, and of course Kittehkins!

She wanted to have her kitten pals wish you greetings of the season too.



The best Christmas gifts to me have been all your wonderful words of encouragement, prayers, and great gift donation to my PayPal Medical Fund.  Your beautiful and generous gifts have made all the difference in allowing me to have a better time this holiday season, and I could get some nice, nutritious food without worrying about maxing out my credit cards further trying to pay for it.  I will never forget the kindness and selfless giving you have done for me.  I know God will bless you for helping me.

I also had a wonderful time last week when My beautiful friend, Opus, flew across the country to visit me.  She lifted my spirits SO much, and we had the most awesome time (if not short) visiting and hanging out.  She was so helpful and thoughtful and sweet to me, I will never forget her genorsity and goodness.  She truly is an angel on earth.
You can read all about her visit RIGHT HERE!  I hope she can make it back again soon.

Well, have a cozy evening, everyone, and here's my favorite classic tale of Christmas time, it always brings a smile, and we need more smiles and happiness in the world.



Have A Merry Christmas, my sweet friends, and God Bless Us, Everyone!


Kitteh will share her stocking with you, if you visit her ;-)

1 comment:

Bunkerville said...

Thanks for a wonderful post. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger